"If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to meet it."
— Jonathan Winters

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Your Drive


So, you really want to get big, huh? First and foremost, you need to ask yourself (seriously), do you REALLY want it all? You may be thinking- Hell Yeah. I want the massive biceps, the chest of awes, the dramatic V-shape shoulder to waist ratio, and the killer, washboard six pack abs. Well before you can attain these things, you must follow these tips and secrets in my blogs.
This blog is for the men out there who are consistent lifters, but can’t seem to find that edge in order to truly achieve their goals. In my posts I will reveal the pieces you need in order to gain that edge. I am not simply suggesting tips or secrets to get big- I am flat out telling you that without them your chances of attaining your goals are highly unlikely.
If you want it all, it takes extreme commitment to diet and intense training. Along with a consistent mind set.
The FIRST key to getting big- is in your head. If you set your mind to something, you can indeed achieve it. Have confidence. Have a role model you can look up to. You need a drive- something that will keep you working harder and harder EVERYTIME you work out.

Personally, I lift to have a bigger, chiseled body. I want to reach 200 lbs in muscle weight (currently 185). I'll admit it. I want to be like the fitness models in Men’s Health, Muscle Fitness, Exercise and Health, and so forth. Who doesn't? I also lift in order to gain that competitive edge in the sports I play. I want to be the best, so I work out the best. I try to model my confidence around Muhammad Ali. I have that mindset during every lift. The key is while lifitng, challenge yourself.

Talk to yourself in your head.

“Get that last rep, because the other guy won’t”
“You want that chiseled body? You want bigger muscles? Then don’t give up. Keep going”
“You want that girl to notice you and your enormous muscles? Then get on it. Work harder.”

Finding a drive that keeps you working harder and harder every time you step in the gym is the first step in getting big.

No comments:

Post a Comment