"If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to meet it."
— Jonathan Winters

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lets Be Honest (for fun)


Let's have a chat. Please, make yourself comfortable. Let's discuss why you REALLY want to get big. Going back to my first post ("Your Drive"), I asked you to ask yourself what drives you in the gym. You might say I want to get big for athletics or I want to look intimidating or you just want to satisfy yourself with your gains.
Be honest. You want the muscles to attract the ladies.
Well guess what? So does everyone. Everyone, boys and girls, who go to the gym want to look better for the opposite sex. They want to lose weight and get tighter (thinner), or they want to get absolutely ripped.
Every day I see people come into the gym talking about their goals. However, they also talk with their buddies about sex. I'm not saying everyone who walks in the gym is looking for a better body for better sex.. but a majority do.
Fellas listen up. I've talked to a number of girls in the gym this past week, and I've asked them which male body parts satisfy their viewing pleasure the most.

Arms win out. The first response I received from every girl was "arms,” and "big arms." The arms are followed by the chest and abs for a close second place tie. In third comes you shoulders and back. However, there were a couple girls that said they really enjoy ripped backs.

With this said, don’t just go out and workout your upper body. Always work your bottom half regardless of your intentions. However, keep in mind these results. Chicks dig big arms. This should drive you to take that extra step. You should want to follow every step I’ve written out in order to get big.

I guarantee the tips, workouts, and eating habits I have shared with you will not only satisfy the opposite sex, but will blow their minds. After CONSISTANTLY following my steps you will be the guy all the girls want.

It’s true. Every ripped, in-shape guy that walks through the gym is always in a good mood. Working out and staying fit is a great way to balance your life. Keep up the hard work and you will be happier, healthier, and hey, you might just get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment